Following the feedback of Axinia Samoilova - an inspiring educator and researcher based in Vienna - from today on we will publish a daily short note with key ideas, useful reads and experiences behind the experimentQ podcast. You can call it a travel journal with a mission.
March 24th, 2018
Sunrise in Vienna, a really nice and sunny morning. We are grateful for the opportunity to be hosted at Markhof community space, only 8 minutes walking distance from the station where we took the bus to Germany.
- Editing podcast episode with Bestr.it, from the FlixBus "mobile office" 🙌🏼
- Updates for the landing page of experimentQ to mention our target community and the value we provide. We also linked to our personal profiles on Twitter to provide a direct communication channel.
- Reading EduShift - The future of Education is Now
- Updates to Instagram stories.
- A draft of "people database" with all the great humans we meet along the way.
- Next week's agenda - podcast publishing and fundraising efforts. We have 5 interviews in post-production and the budget has a balance of -5k euro.