Stichting experimentQ (“experimentQ”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides a web platform created with the goal to document and share education innovations, in video, audio and text format, together (“Service” or “Platform”) for the general public (“user” or “you”) that have visited the platform and engaged with our content. In the course of providing the Service experimentQ may collect personal information about a user. experimentQ is responsible for the collection and processing of this personal information. Personal information is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This version of the policy is effective as of [15 of February 2018]
2. How we collect information
We collect information in several ways:
1. Information you provide to us: When you signup for a newsletter we ask you to provide us with information, such as an e-mail address and optionally a city, a short bio and/or a profile picture. We may also collect personal information if you contact us by e-mail.
2. Information we get from your use of the platform: we use background analytics that tells us how users use the Platform so we can improve the service for you.
A cookie is a string of information, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that a website stores on a visitor’s computer and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
4. Information you choose to display publicly on the Platform
In the event the user may choose to post personal information in publicly visible parts of the platform in the course of use of the platform, this information is considered to be public and may be used by anyone on the Platform.
3. How we use information
We may use personal information you provide us for the following purposes:
1. Operating the Platform
2. Contact: we may communicate with all the users by e-mail to inform them about our products, services and related issues. We offer you the option to opt-out from these e-mails.
4. Service improvement: evaluating the quality of our products and services to improve the content and the quality of the Platform. To evaluate the use of our Platform as well as for statistical purposes. The data is not anonymised.
5. Customer support: personal information is used to provide customer support.
6. Transferring information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory requirements.
4. Sharing of personal information
There are some circumstances where we may need to share some personal information we have collected about you or which you have provided us with:
1. With your consent: we will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. experimentQ will ask for your explicit consent at the time at which we collect your information.
2. Required by law: we will disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal request. We want to stress that we will only do so if there is a sufficient legal basis.
experimentQ may occasionally update this policy. experimentQ will notify the platform users about significant changes made to the policy by posting the new policy on the platform or by sending the changes or a link to the modified document to the e-mail address the user has provided.
No personal information is transferred to or stored in countries outside the EU.
Written inquiries can be sent to:
ierstraat 123C, 3011XA
Rotterdam, The Netherlands